- County of Butler
- Housing and Redevelopment Authority of the County of Butler Free Housing Counseling. If you are delinquent on your current mortgage, it may be possible to renegotiate your mortgage terms with your lender. Counselors can also assist with the first-time buying process, analysis and advice on credit/budget issues and answer housing questions.
The Housing Authority of Butler County has a Home Ownership Counseling Program that provides free, confidential counseling to all Butler County residents. For more information, or to schedule an appointment with a counselor, call 724-287-6797.
- Jean B. Purvis Community Health Clinic of Butler County
- Ph: 724-841-0980 Website: www.butlerhealthclinic.org
The clinic is a non-profit, community-based volunteer organization established to provide primary health-care to Butler County residents who have no health benefits and do not qualify for any other health services. Who is eligible? Butler County residents ages 19-64, with no private or government-funded insurance. Yearly household income guidelines also apply.
Elected Officials and Community Services
- State of Pennsylvania
- State Representative District 12, Daryl Metcalfe
- State Senator District 21, Scott Hutchinson
- U.S. Representative Mike Kelly
- U.S. Senator Pat Toomey
- U.S. Senator Robert Casey, Jr
- Property Tax Office
- Berkheimer / Earned Income and Local Services Taxes
- Seneca Valley School District
- Chambers of Commerce
- Butler County Tourism & Convention Bureau
- Cranberry Township Historical Society
- Cranberry Township Community Chest- CTCC
- VFW Post 879
- UPMC Passavant/Cranberry Hospital
- Butler Healthcare System