Admission Rates & Hours
- End of season hours, August 26 - 30. Call 724-776-4806 x 1129.
- August 31, Sept. 1 & 2. 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
|Children Ages 2-12||$7||$10|
|Children Under 2||FREE||FREE|
|Seniors, Age 55+||$7||$10|
|Twilight Rates 6-8 pm
|Tuesday Night Swims
Members are Free
Cash and major credit cards are accepted for admission, and at the concession stand.
Cool Days - Pool Days! $5.00 Admission - If the forecasted high does not reach 75 degrees in Cranberry, according to Weather.com
Lap Swim - Mon.-Sat., 6:45 -8:45 AM. $3.00 We have eight lanes 25 meters in length. NOTE: Lap Swim ended on Aug. 3.
Group Rates - Groups of 20 or more, attending the Waterpark on the same day, may take advantage of our $5.00 per person admission. Passes must be purchased at least two days in advance from the Parks & Recreation Customer Service Desk in the Municipal Center. Group passes are not sold at the Waterpark.
Rent the Waterpark for your special event - Call Parks & Recreation, 724-779-4 FUN (4386) x 1129.
Military Discounts Military Appreciation day is on the last Sunday of the month. Admission is free for active service military or veterans with a valid Military ID. Admission is $5.00 for dependents.
Cranberry Resident Verification - Your permanent residence must be a Cranberry Township address in order to receive the resident discount rate. This rule is for all programs and facilities of the Township that have resident and non-resident fees.
Acceptable Proofs of Cranberry Township Residency
- Current PA Driver’s License or DMV printout
- Voter Registration card
- License to Carry card
- Car Registration and/or Insurance card
- Any photo ID with a valid Township address
*Children ages 13+, wishing to enter as a resident must bring a piece of mail and a school ID.
Waterpark Admission Rules
By purchasing a swim pass or paying the daily fee, you agree to follow the rules established for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons.
Please also refer to our Safety Guidelines
- Everyone must have a membership or a daily pass, even if you do not plan to swim.
- Children, ages 5 and under must be with a parent/guardian at all times.
- Children, ages 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18+ years old.
- Children must be supervised by parent/guardian, not Waterpark staff.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with a bad cold, cough, inflamed eyes, open sores or similar infections.
- Admission will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unacceptable behavior can result in corrective action, including dismissal from the Waterpark.
- Swimsuits are required for everyone.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper age children.
- Profanity or harassing of staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- Horseplay, such as splashing, screaming, shoving, dunking, fighting, or running is prohibited.
- Diving is permitted only from the diving board.
- Floatation devices and inflatables are not permitted, except for Coast Guard Approved life jackets for children under 5 years of age. Parents/guardians must remain in the water within arm’s reach of their child.
- Masks or eyewear that covers the nose, fins and snorkels are prohibited.
- Small, palm-sized toys that are clean and unbreakable are allowed in the baby pool only.
- Examples of toys not permitted: large toys, rafts/noodles, balls, Frisbees, or other objects that are meant to be thrown.
- Waterpark staff may ask patrons to stop using these pool toys if they determine the items to pose a safety risk.
- Chairs must be kept at least 10 feet from the pool edge and away from high traffic areas.
- Lunchbox sized coolers are permitted.
- Picnic meals and food deliveries must be accepted and enjoyed outside the Waterpark fenced area.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Waterpark.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is prohibited.