Tee Times & Daily Course Conditions
Book a tee time online by clicking link below, or to speak with a golf Pro Shop,call 724-776-7372 ext 1210
COURSE & CLUBHOUSE CLOSED
As unprecedented precautions must be taken to help stop the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Cranberry Highlands Golf Course has made the difficult decision to close the golf course indefinitely and cancel all scheduled events through April 12, 2020.
Daily Course Conditions
Main Putting Green:
Grill Room: Closed
- Tee times are available up to seven days in advance.
- Cranberry Township residents may reserve tee times 14 days in advance.
- Please check with "daily course conditions" for the first and last tee times of the day. Daily course conditions are current and on our website home page.
- Cranberry Township residents must present current, driver’s license as proof of township residency.
- Singles and twosomes may be paired during busy times.
- Tee times require a name, phone number, email and zipcode. Groups of 12 players or more require a credit card guarantee.
- Credit Card Guarantee: Tee times reserved Friday, Saturday, Sunday & holidays require a valid credit card number as a guarantee. Cancellations or changes to tee times must be made at least 12 hours in advance in person or by calling 724-776-7372. Changes and cancellations cannot be made through the website.
- Cranberry Highlands Golf Course retains the right to reserve the facility at any time for group events up to one year in advance.
For more information, please contact the golf course at 724-776-7372.
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication by the Pro Shop. An email will be generated from the tee sheet and a Pro Shop staff member will place a phone call to ensure that the tee time reservation was properly made. If no email address is available, the Pro Shop staff member will obtain one during the telephone conversation.
- 2nd offense - will include an automatic email from the Pro Shop staff explaining the proper tee time reservation procedure and cancellation policy. A credit card will be required for all future tee times.
- 3rd offense - will require that all future tee times be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.