Tee Times & Daily Course Conditions
Daily Course Conditions
GOLF COURSE CLOSED
Please note the following
* No Sledding, Down Hill Skiing or Cross-Country Skiing
* No Hunting or Fishing
* Cart Paths Closed to Pedestrians & Bicycles
The safety of our customers and staff is our #1 priority!
As of July 1, masks are now mandatory in all public places in Pennsylvania, according to an order from Governor Tom Wolf under Secretary of Health Dr. Rachel Levine’s authority under the Disease Prevention and Control Act.
- Effective immediately, masks must be worn whenever leaving a residence, including:
- Outdoors and unable to maintain a social distance of six feet.
- In any indoor location where the public is gathered.
- Any workplace where interaction with the public occurs.
Exemptions are made for those with medical conditions or for whom a mask would create an unsafe condition. Additionally, those under two years of age are not permitted to wear a mask.
- ONLINE Tee Time bookings are accepted for foursomes.
- Bookings of less than 4 players, please call the Golf Shop, (724) 776–7372 EXT 2.
- If your booking / player count changes, please notify golf staff ASAP.
- Tee times are scheduled @ 10-minute intervals.
CHECK IN & PAYMENT
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your tee time. Always observe social distancing guidelines of 6’ while in the cart staging area. Face coverings are suggested.
- Upon arrival, please take your golf clubs directly to staging area, place on cart and proceed to check in @ Starter Hut, located near first tee.
- One customer permitted in the Starter Hut at a time and a face covering is required.
- Credit card required for payment / check in.
- Once checked in, please proceed to your cart. Putting Green is open for practice to the group next on the tee. Starter will notify you when #1 or #10 tee is open to begin play.
- Carts are required every Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays till 2:00 PM.
- Two players per cart.
- If single cart is requested, an additional cart fee of $12 applies.
- Carts located in the staging area have been sanitized.
- Pending weather, putting greens are open for practice to the next group on the tee.
- Driving range currently CLOSED in compliance with required social distancing guidelines, to accommodate private, individual lessons and small group clinics.
- Please follow all starter’s instructions, course signage and any messages from golf staff displayed on the cart’s GPS screen.
- Flag sticks are always to remain in the cups.
- A 3” foam insert has been placed in cups to allow you to “putt out” and still safely retrieve your golf ball without touching any surfaces.
- No rakes, ball washers or water coolers will be on the course.
- Play all bunkers as waste areas (can ground your club).
- Out of courtesy for the groups behind, please smooth footprints.
- After finishing your round, please return cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of any trash in provided receptacles.
- Proceed directly to your car with your golf clubs. (Carts are not permitted in parking lot area)
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, the following NO SHOW policy is in effect.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show procedures
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication. An automatic email will be generated by the tee sheet and sent to the customer. If customer would like the NO SHOW removed, they may contact the Director of Golf.
- 2nd offense - If applicable, a credit card will be required for all future tee times reservation.
- 3rd offense - If applicable, all future tee times must be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.