Course Conditions, Facility Hours & Tee Times
Sunday October 2
- Pro Shop: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Starter Hut: 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Grill Room: 8:30AM - 6:30PM
Carts & Tees
- Carts are always restricted to path on all par 3's.
- Cart restrictions for other holes are determined each morning.
- Handicap flags are available pending course conditions.
- Please call Pro Shop @ (724) 776-7372 for updated status.
- GPS yardages shown are to flagstick.
- Large & Small - Open
IN SEASON RATES in effect through Sunday October 16th
Reserve a Tee Time
- are available for foursomes.
- Bookings of less than 4 players, call the Pro Shop, Ph: 724-776–7372 ext. 1210
- If your booking / player count changes, please notify golf staff ASAP.
- Tee times are scheduled at 10-minute intervals.
- Single players are always welcome. Upon arrival, check in with starter to add name to daily waiting list.
Check-in and Payment
- Plan to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- Upon arrival, drop golf clubs at the staging area, park and then check in at the Starter Hut.
- Credit Card required for payment / check in at the Starter Hut.
- Cash payments are accepted in the Pro Shop.
- The Starter will notify you when #1 or #10 tee is open to begin play.
- Carts are required every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays till 2:00 PM.
- Two players per cart.
- If single cart is requested, an additional cart fee of $12.00 applies.
- Please follow all instructions from starter, course signage & all messages displayed on the cart GPS screen.
- Course is Pace rated by USGA & WPGA - 4 hours 30 minutes ( 2:10 per 9 holes + 10 minutes for turn)
- Bunker rakes are on the carts. Please return to the cart following use.
- After finishing your round, please return your cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of trash in provided receptacles.
- Carts are NOT permitted in the parking lot area.
To ensure that all golfers have the opportunity to play and enjoy our course, please review our NO SHOW policy.
A golfer who fails to honor a reservation made in his/her name shall be designated as a NO SHOW. A no show is anyone not cancelling or changing a reserved tee time prior to the day of play; arriving with fewer than the number of golfers for whom the reservation was made; or failing to honor a reservation made in his/her name (unless inclement weather prevents play)
No Show Policy
- 1st offense - will be viewed as a miscommunication. An automatic NO SHOW email will be generated by the tee sheet and sent to the customer. If customer would like the NO SHOW removed, they may contact the Director of Golf Operations.
- 2nd offense - If applicable, a credit card will be required for all future tee times reservation.
- 3rd offense - If applicable, all future tee times must be paid in advance when the tee time reservation is made.
All No Show history will be reset at the end of each golfing season.