POSITION AVAILABLE: RESIDENT MAKER, PART-TIME
Includes evening and weekend hours
In the spring of 2020, Cranberry Public Library will open its new makerspace, The Forge at Cranberry Public Library (The Forge). This presents a unique job opportunity for an individual passionate about working with people of all ages and backgrounds in a hands-on learning environment. Interested in getting in on the ground floor and helping us forge ahead?
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Oversees day-to-day operations in The Forge
• Plans, prepares, and implements programs and events held in The Forge
• Responsible for operating and maintaining makerspace equipment and software
• College degree/background in Education, STEAM related degree, or related experience
• Strong customer service skills
• Have or be able to obtain PA Criminal Background Check, PA Child Abuse Clearance, & FBI Fingerprint Clearance, all valid within 1 year from date of hire
HOURS: 20 hours per week, including evenings and weekends; set schedule to be determined
COMPENSATION: $12.00-$15.00 per hour, DOQ
Submit cover letter, resume, and job application in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter Resident Maker in the email message subject line.
Applications accepted until December 20, 2019.