- Level Play: which is controlled by each rating group who will decide on the format and rules of play. Specific days/times/courts will be determine by that rating group and available to CTPA members of that skill rating. This is free to CTPA members
- League Play: We will have three seasons of league play: Spring (May-June); Summer (July-August); and Fall (Sept.Oct.). We plan to have a Fixed Double League, where you play only with your selected partner against others of the same skill level and Ladders. League play is only available to CTPA members and will have a small fee.
- Your Four Play (YFP): Any courts not being used by Level or League Play will be available for any CTPA member, and three other CTPA members, to utilize without changing members of your group. This can be a casual or serious level of play, depending on who you select for your players, and again you can play together from one match to another without having to invite another CTPA member to join you. Therefore, it can be you and three of your friends, of different rating levels, playing together on one court. While another serious group of 4.5 players on the next court may want to play a private game together. It's up to you to determine what three people you want to play with for a causal fun game or for a serious competition. This is free to CTPA members.
Membership Cards: Must be displayed at all times! They will be displayed in one of two places:
1. On the fence post between courts is a rack to display your cards. When playing on the courts, your card MUST BE ON DISPLAYED for three different method of play. There is no exception and you will be ask to leave if you do not have a card to display. Keep your membership card with your pickleball paddle because you will not be able to play without either of them
2. On the queueing racks when all the courts are full and you are in line to play when a court opens up. CTPA members will not queue with paddles but with membership cards.
More details all the above can be found in "Membership Section"