Starting Mon., July 13. Please schedule up to 2 business days in advance by calling 724-776-9100. Or, schedule in-person at the Reference Desk. PC use is limited to 45 minutes per person, per day.
- Headphones are no longer available for free. You may purchase a pair (yours to keep!) for $1.00 or bring your own from home.
- Walk-in use will be available but we cannot guarantee a computer or the full 45-minutes of use. Priority will be given to those with scheduled appointments.
- We suggest arriving 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time; 15 minutes if you need to register for a library card.
- Appointment time on the computer will be forfeited if you do not show within 10 minutes of your scheduled time.
- As always, computer access is free for library card holders.
For your protection, each PC will have disposable keyboard covers and mice covers. Computers will be wiped down between patron use.