Sewer, Water, Trash
You will need your account number and customer number from your bill statement
- We bill monthly.
- Bills are mailed the first week of the month.
- Bills are due on the last business day of each month.
- If a bill is not paid by the due date, a 10% penalty fee is assessed.
- Contact us if your payment isn’t reflected on your utilities account.
- For extra assistance, Step by Step Help Guide
- Read on, for all bill payment options
What are my payment options?
Take the next step in convenience with e-bill options
Receive your monthly bill statement via email. No monthly credit. Signup to receive your bill via email
Both Automatic Bill Payment AND Email-bill
Customers who choose both will receive a $1.00 per month credit. This credit is available only to customers who select both Automatic Bill Pay AND email-bill. Sign-up for Automatic Bill Pay AND E-bill.
For customers who receive their monthly statement via email Informational Bill Inserts
Automatic Bill Payment Save time and avoid future late fees. Signing up for AutoPay authorizes the township and your financial institution to handle the transaction for you through an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account on the due date. You will receive your statement in advance of the due date, so you will know the exact amount due. Note: Please bring your account payments up to date before starting Auto Pay. Our system will not auto-deduct past-due amounts. Automatic Bill Payment application Download and print the application.
* Pay by Credit/Debit Card Pay your bill online with your Visa, MasterCard, or Discover/Novus card. Official Payments charges a $2.95 (effective 7/1/19, the fee will be $3.95) convenience fee for a credit card payment. Allow 24-48 hours processing time to post the payment to your account. You will need your account number and customer number to pay online.
* By eCheck Pay online by transferring funds from your bank account. Official Payments charges a $2.95 convenience fee for an eCheck payment. Only full balance bill payments are accepted. You will need your account number and customer number to pay online. Pay by eCheck
* Note: Credit Card and eCheck payments are accepted online only, and not in the Township office. Cranberry Township uses Official Payments Corp. to process online credit card and electronic check payments. The convenience fee is assessed by Official Payments. The fee is not charged by, or paid to Cranberry Township. The fee covers operating costs and the costs associated with servicing credit card and electronic check transactions. Official Payments is a leading provider of electronic payment solutions for the IRS, as well as many local and state governments.
Electronic Payment Set up the payment through your financial institution’s online banking system. Use your 8-digit account number in the payee account field provided by the bank. Remember to update this account number if you move from one address to another within Cranberry Township.
Pay by Mail Include the statement stub and write your account number in the memo field on your check. Mail to Cranberry Township, P.O. Box 6075, Hermitage, PA 16148-1075. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee. Do not mail cash.
Pay in Person Pay by cash, check, or money order, by visiting our Customer Service Desk in the Administration Offices, Cranberry Township Municipal Center, 2525 Rochester Rd., Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Payments are accepted in person Monday - Friday, 7:30 AM. to 5:00 PM, except holidays. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee.
Township Office Drop Box Payments may be placed in the payment drop box located within the Municipal Center near the Administration Office doors. Payments placed in the box after 5 PM are credited on the following business day. Returned checks are subject to a $30 fee.