Cranberry Township Waterpark
Cyber Monday Special
It's that time of year! Purchase a Waterpark membership now thru December 31, and take advantage of the lowest prices of the season.
All memberships purchased on CYBER MONDAY (November 28) will get double entries into a drawing to win one of three gift baskets containing gift cards, food goodies, golf passes, and more. Baskets are valued at approximately $200/each.
Our Cyber Monday deal has been extended through Tuesday (November 29) as some mobile phone purchases are requiring extra assistance from our staff to complete the transaction.
As a result, all memberships purchased today and tomorrow will earn double entries into our basket raffle!
Thanks to those who already purchased!
The basket drawing is easy. Buy an Individual Membership get two entries into the drawing; Buy a Family of 4 Membership and get eight entries into the drawing.
Drawing will take place on January 3. View the incredible savings below!
Please note: Prices will increase after December 31, 2022.
Mobile phone instructions:
1. Click the "Buy now" button below (add Buy now button)
2. Select any membership and click "Add to cart"
*This will take you back to the home page
3. Click the 3 bars icon in the top left corner of screen
4. Select the "View full site" hyperlink to view membership options
5. Scroll and select the "Memberships" tab
6. Add desired membership to shopping cart
7. Sign in or create ActiveNet account
8. Complete membership by filling out personal/payment information
Purchases cannot be made on some mobile phones. If experiencing issues, please try on desktop.
- There are no alerts at this time.
450 North Boundary Park Drive
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Waterpark is closed for the season
2023 Resident Membership Rates
|Category||Until Dec. 31||Until March 31||Full Season Rate|
|*Family of 2||$130||$150||$185|
|*Family of 3||$180||$205||$255|
|*Family of 4||$220||$250||$315|
|*Family of 5||$260||$295||$370|
of 2 (55+)
2023 Non-Resident Membership Rates
|Category||Until Dec. 31||Until March 31||Full Season Rate|
|*Family of 2||$180||$205||$240|
|*Family of 3||$245||$275||$325|
|*Family of 4||$305||$345||$405|
|*Family of 5||$355||$405||$475|
of 2 (55+)
Swim and Save with a Membership and Membership Perks
2023 Waterpark Membership
Purchase a Cranberry Township Waterpark membership and get the lowest rates of the season!
Any membership purchased between now and December 31 will be entered into a drawing to win one of three gift baskets containing gift cards, food goodies, golf passes, and Township promotional items. Baskets are valued at $200 each.
Look for special bonus drawing days along the way. The drawing takes place January 3, 2023.
Residents and non-residents are encouraged to take advantage of the best rate of the season. To purchase a membership click "buy now" below.
|* Enter at 11:15 AM||* Unlimited $6. Guest Passes (price subject to change in 2023)|
|* Free Entry to Night Swims||* Discounts on Lessons & Aquatics Programs|
If you have any issues in purchasing a membership online, please contact Parks and Recreation Customer Service at 724-779-4FUN (4386), during regular business hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 AM - 8:30 PM, and Friday, 8:30 AM - 5 PM. Note: Online registration is not available for membership gifts.
- Are Rain Checks available?
- How do we add an Aide to our membership?
- Can we have one or more Nannys or Babysitters on our Membership?
- Is the Waterpark available for private event rentals?
- What is the ratio of instructors to participants in the Learn to Swim programs?
- May parents (who are not swimming) stay for Parties?
Waterpark Admission Rules
By purchasing a swim pass or paying the daily admission fee, you agree to follow our rules.
Please also refer to our Safety Guidelines
- Everyone must have a membership or a daily pass, even if you do not plan to swim.
- Children, ages 5 and under must be with a parent/guardian at all times.
- Children, ages 13 years and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18+ years old.
- Children must be supervised by parent/guardian, not Waterpark staff.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with a bad cold, cough, inflamed eyes, open sores or similar infections.
- Admission will be refused to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Unacceptable behavior can result in corrective action, including dismissal from the Waterpark.
- Swimsuits are required for everyone.
- Swim diapers are required for diaper age children.
- Profanity or harassing of staff or patrons will not be tolerated.
- Horseplay, such as splashing, screaming, shoving, dunking, fighting, or running is prohibited.
- Diving is permitted only from the diving board.
- Floatation devices and inflatables are not permitted, except for Coast Guard Approved life jackets for children under 5 years of age. Parents/guardians must remain in the water within arm’s reach of their child.
- Swim masks that cover the nose; fins and snorkels are prohibited.
- Small, palm-sized toys that are clean and unbreakable are allowed in the baby pool only. Examples of toys not permitted: large toys, rafts/noodles, balls, Frisbees, or other objects that are meant to be thrown.
- Waterpark staff may ask patrons to stop using these pool toys if they determine the items to pose a safety risk.
- Chairs must be kept at least 10 feet from the pool edge and away from high traffic areas.
- Lunchbox sized coolers are permitted.
- Picnics and food deliveries must be accepted and enjoyed outside the Waterpark fenced area.
- Alcohol is prohibited in the Waterpark.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is prohibited.
How Do We Classify a 'Family'?
**For membership pass purposes, a FAMILY is identified as parent(s) and any unmarried children ages 22 and under who are residing in the same household.
- Children, age 22 and over, living at home and any other relative or individuals in the household may be subject to proof of residency.
- Children, age 23 months and younger are admitted free and are not included in the family membership count.
++ Nanny - Must be purchased in connection with a Family Membership.
Opens a New Window.Membership Cards and Entry
Cranberry Resident Verification - Your permanent residence must be a Cranberry Township address in order to receive the resident discount rate. This rule is for all programs and facilities of the Township that have resident and non-resident fees.
Acceptable Proofs of Cranberry Township Residency
- Current PA Driver’s License or DMV printout
- Voter Registration card
- License to Carry card
- Car Registration and/or Insurance card
- Any photo ID with a valid Township address
*Children ages 13+, wishing to enter as a resident must bring a piece of mail and a school ID.
All members are required to have a Membership Card. Those over age 13 are required to have their photo taken for their card. We can take photos and produce cards at the Waterpark, but to avoid wait-time, stop by the Municipal Center for your card.
A bar code scanner at the Waterpark allows members to either swipe their Membership Card or use their smart phone. Multiple free phone apps are available from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2022 Waterpark Daily Admission (2023 prices subject to change)
Children: 2-12 (age 23 months or younger, free)
Twilight Rates (after 6 PM)