Continuing our effort to optimize signal operations while considering safety and mobility, traffic signal optimization will occur on Route 19, Route 228 and Freedom Road starting on Monday, October 2 at 7:00 AM. Roads include Rt. 19, Rt. 228 and Freedom Road.
WATCH TRAFFIC SIGNALS FOR CHANGING PATTERNS
SPC Regional Traffic Signal Program - Cycle 3
- New signal timings;
- Residential and commerical zones;
- Additional plans for off-peak times;
- Varying plans for different days of the week;
- Changing signal phases for traffic at different times of the day;
- Advance left on Haine School Rd., approaching Freedom Rd.;
- Coordination on Rt. 19 to Victory Drive.