Just in time for summer, Cranberry Township’s Waterpark at North Boundary Park will open for the season beginning Saturday, June 20, 2020.
To keep both attendees and staff safe during the coronavirus pandemic, several new protocols will be in place, including:
- The pool is open to current Waterpark members and Cranberry Township residents only.
- This includes all memberships previously purchased – both residents and non-residents – prior to April 15, 2020.
- Proof of Cranberry Township residency is required for daily admission.
- The number of those admitted each day will be limited. When capacity is reached, new guests will not be allowed in until others exit.
- Enhanced sanitation protocols and operating procedures will be in place and follow CDC guidelines.
- Guests can enter through the main entrance only.
- The sand volleyball court and sand play are closed this season.
- Limited deck chairs are available, but guests are encouraged to bring their own to help with sanitation efforts.
- Consideration is being given to aquatics programs to ensure the safety of staff and participants.
- The concession stand is open with limited menu options. No outside food is permitted, although lunch box coolers are still permitted. The concession stand will have limited operating hours from noon to 6 p.m.
Hours for the Waterpark are 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily through Labor Day. Daily admission will increase by $1 for each pricing tier. Special night swim events will be announced at a later date.
To purchase a resident membership, visit cranberrytownship.org/waterpark.