News & Announcements Home
The original item was published from 1/6/2021 4:15:00 PM to 1/14/2021 12:00:07 AM.
News & Announcements
Parks and Recreation Announcements
Posted on: January 6, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Municipal Center hours, beginning Mon., January 11
- The Township Customer Service center will be open for business from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Parks & Recreation Customer Service will be open during all Municipal Center hours of operation.
- The Senior Center will be open for Grab and Go Lunches only.
- Senior Centers are offering "Grab-and-Go" meals only for residents age 60 and older. Advanced reservation required for meal pick up. For more information please contact the Butler Co. Area Agency on Aging office directly. Meals are donation-based, with a suggested donation of $2.50.
The Agency also has the ability to offer weekly frozen home delivered meals to Butler County seniors. For more information, call the Agency directly.
- The Library will be open for ‘Grab and Go’ service only.
- Monday-Thursday, 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, Closed