Vogel Disposal Service, Cranberry Township's contracted trash, yard waste, and recycling provider, is working to resolve recent issues with pickups in the Township.
The Township is working closely with Vogel to identify and solve issues. Customers should continue to place items at the curbs on the specified pickup day.
Also please note:
- Place all carts out the night before scheduled pick up.
- Please keep all lids in the down position.
- Follow the arrows on the lid to ensure cart faces the street properly. This enables the truck's mechanical arm to work efficiently, so trash doesn't scatter.
- Bag all garbage before putting it into the trash cart. However, do not bag items for the recycle cart.
- Don’t overload the cart, so the lid can fully close.
- Keep trash in carts at a reasonable level, as heavy cartloads will cause the mechanical arm to fail.
- Place carts 2 feet apart from one another and at least 2 feet away from obstructions such as mail boxes, posts, trees, and vehicles.
Vogel will not return and pick up trash/recycling/yard waste if customers don't follow these guidelines.