Cranberry’s premiere event returns this summer with a few new additions to the classic lineup.
Community Days, hosted by the Cranberry Township Community Chest, is set for July 14-16 in Community Park. Sponsored by UPMC Passavant, staples of the weekend will return, including:
- Martinis with Monet (7-9 p.m. July 13 at the Municipal Center)
- Cruisin’ Cranberry Car Show (4-9 p.m. July 14)
- Lion’s Pancake Breakfast (8-11 a.m. July 16)
- Community Chase 5K (8:30 a.m. July 16)
- Rotary BINGO (5-9 p.m. July 16)
- Fireworks display by Zambelli (9:45 p.m. July 16)
Attendees can also listen to live music all weekend, browse vendors and food trucks, and enjoy carnival rides. Free parking is available on behalf of CTCC. No dogs are permitted during the festival.
Several new events are planned for the 2022 edition of Community Days, including:
- The Cranberry CUP Home Run Derby (4 p.m. July 15) – Before they take to the field for the annual Cranberry Community Uniting People (CUP) softball tournament in August, neighborhoods will compete in a fast-paced home run derby event benefitting CUP’s mission of supporting an in-need family.
- Battle of the Badges First Responder Sand Volleyball Match (7 p.m. July 15) - A new feature is set: a first responder volleyball match. Volunteers from our fire department, EMS crew, and friends of police will face off in this friendly competition, made to serve up some fun for participants outside of their high-performance lines of duty and bring awareness to the men and women who serve our community.
- Roaming characters and mascots (2-4 p.m. July 16) – Whether you’re young or young at heart, grab a photo with several mascots, including Iceburgh of the Pittsburgh Penguins, McGruff the Crime Dog, CT the Crocodile, SpongeBob SquarePants, Santa Claus, and Chase from Paw Patrol.
To see a full schedule of events, vendors, food trucks, and more, visit yourctcc.org.