Check course conditions and book a tee time online
The safety of customers and staff remains the top priority, with several protocols put in place to ensure that safety. They follow all federal, state and Center for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines.
- Tee Times available online – currently ONLY foursome bookings.
- No walk-ins are permitted.
- 15-minute tee times (4 per hour).
CHECK IN & PAYMENT
- ONLY arrive 15 minutes prior to tee time, always observing social distancing.
- ONLY one customer permitted in the Starter Hut.
- ONLY one golfer per cart unless both players live in the same household.
- Customer will be asked to insert credit card on an easily accessible device.
- Those waiting to check in, MUST observe social distancing 6’ guidelines established by signage, arrows and markers.
- Upon arrival, please take your golf clubs directly to staging area, place on cart and proceed to check in at the Starter Hut, located near first tee- mask is required to enter.
- Once checked in, please proceed to your cart. Starter on duty will notify you when #1 tee is open to begin your round.
- Payment of golf fees - Credit Card ONLY. When possible, it is encouraged that one person pay for the entire group.
- Carts are mandatory.
- Carts will be sanitized and be in the staging area near parking lot and will be parked with social distancing in mind.
- Carts are not permitted in the parking lot area.
- Putting Greens and Driving Range are CLOSED.
- Please follow all starter’s instructions, course signage and any messages from golf staff displayed on the cart’s GPS screen.
- Flagsticks are always to remain in the cups.
- A 3” foam insert has been placed in cups to allow you to “putt out” and still safely retrieve your golf ball without touching any surfaces.
- No rakes, ball washers or water coolers will be on the course.
- Play all bunkers as waste areas (can ground your club).
- Out of courtesy for the groups behind, please smooth footprints.
- Wash stations located next to portable restrooms on holes #3 & #14.
- After finishing your round, please return cart to staging area.
- Please dispose of any trash in provided receptacles.
- Proceed directly to your car with your golf clubs. Carts are not permitted in parking lot area.
Book a tee time and check course conditions