- Variable base rates linked to the volume of household garbage generated. The larger your trash cart, the higher your base rate.
- A prepaid sticker system to discard extra items without changing your base rate. (see Collection Stickers)
- Recycling and yard waste collection at no additional cost.
- Refer to the schedule for your regular collection day.
- Automated collection trucks equipped with mechanical pickup arms.
- Customers are billed for trash collection on their monthly Sewer, Water, and Trash bill.
No collections when these holidays occur on a weekday.
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Christmas Day
If your collection day is:
ON OR AFTER a weekday holiday, your collection will be 1 day later.
BEFORE a weekday holiday, there will be no change in your pick up.
Columbus Day (Oct 14) is NOT a trash holiday, so collections will not be delayed. The next trash pickup delay is Thanksgiving. And, 'fyi', yard waste collections end the week of December 9.
You'll need to prepare it according to these instructions and attach a $4 collection sticker. Additional Info...
Save $1 per month on your Sewer, Water & Trash bill with easy Auto Pay. Details...